Policy on Funeral Luncheons
at St. Daniel Parish
• Are available only for registered members of the parish and their immediate family members.
• Occasionally, The Cushing Center may not be available, based on previously-scheduled events that cannot be cancelled.
• Luncheons must be requested at the time of funeral arrangements.
• A recommended donation of $4 per person is gratefully accepted, if finances permit. There is an additional charge for specially-requested items.
• If the family wishes to use their own caterer, they are responsible for the total cost of the food, catering and clean-up.
• An approximate number of anticipated guests will be required of the family for luncheon planning purposes.
• No beer, wine or alcohol is permitted.
• Any leftover food is packed for the family to take home. If they do not want it, leftover food is donated to one of the area kitchens to feed the needy.
• Contact the Parish Office (248-625-4580) for more information and/or to make arrangements.
For Funeral Luncheon Basics, click here.
For our Funeral Luncheon Menu, click here.