Room Usage Policy
Parishioners and building users are reminded of building usage policies and procedures for St. Daniel Church and The Cushing Center. Please see the Building Policy (below) and the other Basic Information for Building Usage.
Refer questions to the Parish Office at 248-625-4580 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ST. DANIEL CATHOLIC COMMUNITY
BUILDING AND EQUIPMENT USAGE POLICY
All events held in The Cushing Center (Social Hall) must meet all of the following criteria:
1. The event must be sponsored by St. Daniel Parish or one of its four Pastoral Council Commissions (Worship, Christian Service, Faith Formation or Stewardship).
2. The event must be co-sponsored by one of the parish’s official groups (50 & Up Club, Youth Group, Knights of Columbus John XXIII Council, etc.).
3. In fairness to all, the facility is not available to parishioners or non-parishioners for community functions such as service club meetings/functions/events, baby showers, birthday parties, wedding receptions, etc.
4. The event must not generate income for its sponsors, organizers, workers or participants. Professionals only may be hired if they are providing a specific service for an event (for example, musicians or food service hired for a parish party).
5. Parish-owned furniture, equipment and supplies will not be loaned by the parish to any individual, group or organization for use at any event/activity held outside of The Cushing Center.
If, after review of this policy, questions remain on a proposed event’s compliance, a final decision will be referred to the Parish Office and the decision rendered by the Pastor.